Thursday, October 25, 2012

New Blogger Update: Bienvenue Crystal!

Even though Crystal did say that I have to introduce her so that it wouldn't look like a random person started writing on LisLesLivres, I was planning on telling of this chouette chick regardless.  So, here I am going to tell of Crystal's credentials, why she makes a nice addition to the blog: She is a voluminous and vivacious reader.  Seriously, who else was able to read Divergent by Veronica Roth in one weekday night? Now, that is impressive!  Crystal is a very passionate reader who takes reading very seriously, even denouncing the book club at our school because not much reading actually takes place (I can attest to this because I am a proud original member of this club who really hopes to take it over next year, giving it some reform.).  Like both Rachel and me, Crystal watches a ton of movies and wanted to start her own blog reviewing movies and books, etc. but all of our schedules are a little too busy to maintain a blog on our own.  Thus, we have come to work on this together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, but please no spam! Thanks for sharing with Lis Les Livres :) Have a lovely day.