Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Reaction to the Reactions: The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin


Need something to brighten your day?  Even if you haven't read The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, this will get you laughing.

The Michelle Show: the family reacts to Evolution: So The Evolution is now, officially, out in the world. You can read it if you want to. And I really hope you want to...

Book 2 came out today, and I am beyond excited to read it.  I will have to finish my current read first though. Even though I wanted to read all of Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus' books, Mara takes precedence.

I'm now inspired to write a review of The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer now.

ATTENTION PEOPLE WHO LIKE SIGNED BOOKS: You can order a signed and or personalized copy of Michelle's books from Books & Books before 10/25.  So, basically, hurry up!  I ordered a copy of course!

2 comments:

  1. This blog makes me so happy! Carly, you're the best! I'm so excited to read this book and your blog is amazing :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Crystal!
      I hope you read the post on Michelle's blog. It was quite funny. I'd love to be a part of that family. I think I would hear a lot of interesting things.
      I watched an interview of Michelle (as if I know her and am on a first name basis, haha), and she said that #1 was written after her brother told a joke. Ever since I've been wondering what that joke could have been

      Delete

I love to hear your thoughts, but please no spam! Thanks for sharing with Lis Les Livres :) Have a lovely day.