Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Books I must Read During my Break:(

I was a bit of a procrastinator(If I was Hester, my scarlet letter would be a big fat P) and I have been slacking on my English homework. I have to read these and write entries on them, so no fun for me. What kind of a break is that? Serves me right for procrastinating.

1. An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge by Ambrose Pierce
2. the Fall of the House of Usher by Edgar Allan Poe
3. The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne( not the whole thing of course!)

Ugh! Procrastination is killer. But if you knew the load of work these teachers gave this week, you'd know it was really prioritizing. Sorry for the boring post. I needed to complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, but please no spam! Thanks for sharing with Lis Les Livres :) Have a lovely day.