Friday, December 28, 2012

Carly's New (Kinda) Book Challenge

I say kinda new because this challenge's books will still contain almost all books from my book shelf that I have yet to read.  I have a book buying addiction!  And I probably won't be reading these in order, and the list is definitely subject to change.


A-Z Challenge
*These are not on my shelf, and I will be getting them from the library or elsewhere.

1. Adverbs by Daniel Handler
2. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
3. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
4. Devoted by Hilary Duff
6. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
*7. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
8. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
9. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
10. Just One Day by Gayle Forman
*11. The Key to Rebecca by Ken Follet
12. The Land of Stories: The Wishing Spell by Chris Colfer
*13. Making His Mark by Jennah Scott
14. The Nanny Diaries by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus
15.  Only the Good Spy Young by Ally Carter
16. Prodigy by Marie Lu
*17. Q & A by Vikas Swarup
18. The Retribution of  Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
19. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
20. Torment by Lauren Kate
21. Unbreakable by Elizabeth Norris
*22. The Virgin Suicides by Jeffery Eugenides
23. Witch and Wizard by James Patterson and Gabrielle Charbonnet
*24. X-It by Jane George
25. You Can't Get There from Here by Gale Forman
*26. Zen in the Art of Writing by Ray Bradbury

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, but please no spam! Thanks for sharing with Lis Les Livres :) Have a lovely day.