Sunday, December 02, 2012

Holiday Books!

Thanksgiving is over, so that means everybody's got to get in the holiday spirit whether they like it or not!  So, here's a list of books that should get us there.  Yes, it is okay to read kids book when you no longer are considered one.

1.Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn

Dash & Lily's Book of Dares










2.Skipping Christmas by John Grisham

Skipping Christmas








3.My First Kwanzaa Book by Deborah Chocolate










4. A Christmas Memory by Truman Capote

A Christmas Memory







5. The Polar Express by Chris Van Allsburg

My rating: 5 of 5 stars (My favorite Christmas book! Evidently, these are in no particular order.)

The Polar Express






6. How the Grinch Stole Christmas by Dr. Seuss

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


How the Grinch Stole Christmas







7.  A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens

A Christmas Carol








8. Latkes And Applesauce: A Hanukkah Story by Fran Manushkin

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Latkes And Applesauce: A Hanukkah Story






9. The Magic Dreidels: A Hanukkah Story by Eric A. Kimmel

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



The Magic Dreidels: A Hanukkah Story










10. My First Kwanzaa by Karen Katz


My First Kwanzaa








Happy Holidays!  Joyeuses fêtes !








View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, but please no spam! Thanks for sharing with Lis Les Livres :) Have a lovely day.