Sunday, December 23, 2012

Review: 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson

13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Read this while touring Europe:)

Summary: When Ginny receives thirteen little blue envelopes and instructions to buy a plane ticket to London, she knows something exciting is going to happen. What Ginny doesn't know is that she will have the adventure of her life and it will change her in more ways than one. Life and love are waiting for her across the Atlantic, and the thirteen little blue envelopes are the key to finding them in this funny, romantic, heartbreaking novel.

Characters: Ginny is a really sweet girl. She starts off seeming kinda shy, but dives into the adventure headfirst, which I really admire. Keith is a cute character. He's British, funny, and quite audacious and fun.

Plot: The plot was very light and cute. Myself, I like to read books about road trips when I'm on one. However, even if you're not,I think this book will inspire you to want to explore the world and be independent.

Sequel: I read the sequel. It was also very light, but another character, Oliver, is thrown into the mix, and I didn't enjoy it as much.

Would I recommend it to a friend? Yes, it's a really nice, easy romance



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, but please no spam! Thanks for sharing with Lis Les Livres :) Have a lovely day.