Monday, March 18, 2013

Book into Movie Casting News: Divergent by Veronica Roth

Exciting news coming at you allatonce.  See what I did there?  I give credit to John Green for that one.

What you really want to hear is who the heck is playing who in Divergent.  So, here we go...





Christina= Zoe Kravitz


Courtney = Maggie Q


My thoughts: I'm really excited about this casting! I liked Shailene in The Descendants a lot.  Though I wanted Max Irons to play Four, I like Theo Jame's look.  That may because he looks similar to Max, but nonetheless they fit Four's description well.  I just think it's odd that a more well known actor wasn't chosen for Four.  And also, Theo is 28.  I find that strange, but he looks amazing for being that old.  He can pull off an older teen for sure.  Plus, I like that Zoe is doing her own thing.  I've only seen her in It's Kind of a Funny Story when she had a tiny role, so I'm anxious to see how she does.  

Your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, but please no spam! Thanks for sharing with Lis Les Livres :) Have a lovely day.