Saturday, April 06, 2013

Movie News: Percy Jackson Sea of Monsters to be Released One Week Earlier

Who else is excited to hear that SOM is coming out one week earlier on Aug 7th???? I loved The Lightning Thief even though it was meant for a younger demographic.  It was funny, you must admit it.  "This is a pen."  And can't forget about Grover.

While I was doing "research" aka stalking Jake Abel and Max Irons a little while ago, I discovered that SOM was supposed to be released the same weekend as The Host.  However, it was decided that SOM would be in 3D so it got pushed back to summer.  I'm not a fan of 3D, but I think this is one movie that would be pretty awesome in that format, getting to see all that ancient Greek mythian magic come to life.

The new SOM still

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, but please no spam! Thanks for sharing with Lis Les Livres :) Have a lovely day.