Thursday, June 13, 2013

I Could Totally Make That: Repost of "24 Incredible Cakes Inspired By Books" by Alanna Okun

The original article can be found here, but I've taken the ones I thought were coolest.

1. Where The Wild Things Are Cake


2. Vintage Book Cakes


From The Wilton Yearbook of Cake Decorating (1974).
3. Harry Potter Cake

4. The Giving Tree Cake
By Jujubay.

5. Cat in the Hat Cake

6. Goodnight Moon Birthday Cake

7. Vintage Books Wedding Cake

8. Very Hungry Caterpillar Cupcakes

9. Sorting Hat Cake


10. Little Book Cupcakes



Pretty amazing stuff.  Those cake makers are talented, but obviously I could top it!  Haha, not at all!  Which would you like to eat or have?  Or have and eat?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, but please no spam! Thanks for sharing with Lis Les Livres :) Have a lovely day.