Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Shailene Woodley Chops it Off and TFIOS Production Starts

Yeah, I know I'm a little late on the former.  I think it is so awesome that Shailene donated her signature locks to someone in need.  I've donated my hair 4 times in 6 years I believe.  Yes, my hair grows pretty fast.  I am currently sporting a pixie and I know how brave you have to be to get rid of it.  it seems silly because it grows back but I know so many people that wouldn't donate it because it takes too long to come back.

BEFORE


AFTER


In other news, production for The Fault in Our Stars started officially!  I'm so excited because this is a wonderful book, but I'm also looking forward to seeing their trip to Amsterdam because I have just visited it.  I like nostalgic stuff like that.



Have you ever donated your hair?  Are you excited for TFIOS?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, but please no spam! Thanks for sharing with Lis Les Livres :) Have a lovely day.