Saturday, August 24, 2013

Update: New Instagram!

Hello everybody!

I made a new Instagram account specifically for the blog.  The username is still lisleslivres.  Frankly, I just felt weird putting book/blog related photos up on my personal account, icarlyr, because my friends really could care less.  So, I made one for all of you bookish people.  Hit me up with a follow!  I'll follow back if you are an ardent book lover!  My account looks quite sparse right now, but I'm working on it.  I didn't realize how long it takes to build up.  Silly me!

I'll post pictures of book signings that I go to, me with authors, and maybe I'll even get into posting pictures related to certain fandoms.

I'm not sure how many of my book photos I'll be keeping on the icarlyr account, but feel free to stalk me on that account too.  I know how interesting I am.  Haha, not really.

FOLLOW ME Y'ALL
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, but please no spam! Thanks for sharing with Lis Les Livres :) Have a lovely day.