Friday, November 01, 2013

My night was Ruined!

I adore the Mara Dyer trilogy by Michelle Hodkin, so naturally I'm dying for the finale.  It's Dyer!!! Ha, so it was supposed to come out this past Tuesday.  I didn't realize that it had come out because I didn't see any crazy reactions on twitter, but I got so excited regardless when I remembered.  I was going to read it all night, but guess what? Yeah, you know what's coming...
I attempted to get a hold of the book, and I found out that Retribution of Mara got pushed back to January. NOOOOOO! The unfairness!!!!! 
I hate when release dates are changed. I realize editing takes some time, but I was so looking forward to it.  With this extra time, it should blow my socks off.  I'm sure my mind will be blown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, but please no spam! Thanks for sharing with Lis Les Livres :) Have a lovely day.